Wednesday 11 April 2007

Happy Easter...... not quite!

Hello all, been a while since my last post, hope u all been running well and killing the tables
i... well.... i have been absolutely raped senseless!! u know those times when everything goes against u, when u just think why do i bother, well that has been my easter!!

been playing bad, rushing, playing crappy cards, tilt is my best friend lately!!

however i am determined that this must only be a blip and i can pull it back!!

i wont bore u with all the details of my sessions but here is a example of my lack of luck

i not doing well short stacked, i get A9 diamonds its good enough for me so i push my tiny stack in, i get 2 callers, flop comes Q94 with 2 hearts
so i got some of it...... 1 caller bets and the other folds
the caller has A9 also, with the A of hearts
so i looking good for a split here........ but whats that.....
yes he has the ace of hearts and there 2 hearts on the flop........ i get that sinking feeling... u know what i mean.... like fate u can feel it coming
turn........ 3 of..... hearts!
so no heart and i am still in the game
river........ HEART of course!!

another tourny i was actually doing ok
i have AQ clubs so i raise 3xBB
a kinda middle stack but getting low goes all in... back to me and i call (i think was like this or maybe he went all in on flop..)
flop is something like A105 so i well ahead
turn 2
river 3
what u think has has???
yup A4 and a str8!!

anyway i have more to say but as i am at work it will have to wait for another post

also wombol thanks for ur concern at my absence, i will get back to u re full tilt soon

PK69

No comments: