Monday 23 April 2007

Good Day

hope everyone had a good weekend
started usual $2turbo on FT, played tight til mid way through when was getting low on chips cant remember if i pushed pre flop or on the flop, i had a pair got called and someone made trips or 2 pair, pretty uneventful really

though i have now had my first rakeback deposit into my ft account, and after i lost the $2 turbo it said that i had cleared $5 of my bonus!! so an extra $9 for my to toy with!!

on stars played a $6 2 table turbo, pretty solid made 3rd for $21 nice
then i hoped on a 2c/5c table and lost bout $8

then on moment of madness started a 10c/25c tables with $25, was hoping for one good hand to get paid, well i didn't have to waot long!!

there a raise to $1 and in mid position i find 88, i call and flop x,8,k !! now i hoping he has AK or some of it, he bets $2 and i just call, turn no scare card so he bets $5 i raise to $18 he thinks and calls, river not much he bets $3 i reraise my last $3.70 and all in, he calls and mucks!!!

and a very welcome near $50 dollar pot comes my way, i leave table there and then

PK69

1 comment:

Wombol said...

Lol, brilliant hit and run!

Wombol