Tuesday 24 April 2007

another cash/another bubble

well played usual $2 turbo on FT, crawled into 4th pushed and that was that, was pretty tight at end so everyone was pushing all in every other hand or so, just the way it goes!!

on stars i logged in just as a 45 man $6 turbo was nearly full, so i got in there.

played tight ish got to last 20 easy enough, but was slowly dropping down, when down to 12 i got some cards and suddenly just as we made final table of 9 i took out a guy and there 8 left with me 2/3rd in chips!! 7 get paid!!

down to 6 and there are 2 big stacks on bout 17k 3rd on 13k and me on 9k, well at this point there we not many flops

now i cant remember exacly how it went down, did i raise and get re raised or did i call an all in??
anyway the guy on 13k and me on 9k got it all in pre flop some how
he turns over A10off and i am feeling good bout my AJoff!!
flop xxx all low and i getting excited now, no 10 ,3 outs to avoid
turn.... 10!!!
river despite my prayers no J

so i got in all in infront but it didn't hold, out in 6th for $18 was hoping for a top 4 finish really which was bout $30ish and up

all in all happy
did i make right call??
well my thoughts at that stage were that the guy on 13k had pushed a few times and could be pushing with Ax or even just a steal, so i decided my AJ was prob bout even or a light underdog and this would gove me equal big stack and great position to press on for a win.

any thoughts??

PK69

No comments: