Tuesday 17 April 2007

Busy Busy Busy!!

wow work is busy at the moment, plus with doing my training courses i getting next to no time to play poker or work on my blog!!

i logged on to Full Tilt this morning ready to play my usual $2 turbo but it wasn't there!!
it was odd the sng menu looked weird, the smallest no limit game was $100 !!!! whats that about?
did anyone else notice this or have any probs??

so i started up pokerstars, and got on a $6 turbo 2 table sng, i came 2nd for a very nice $30ish, more of that please!!

Rackback- i know lots of people out there all use it but i have a question, i joined rakebrain and that is where i downloaded full tilt from, now looking on my rakebrain account is shows the rake i have earned back for the last few months, now how do i know if this has gone into my full tilt account?? anyone?
i tried looking at my account history but it only showed my initial deposit??

any ideas on that one?

when i get the chance i will continue with my poker basic theory and move on to other areas that i clearly need to work on

goodluck on the tables all

PK69

No comments: