Friday 4 May 2007

A Winning Session and where to find some value??

This morning was the first in a while, A WINNING SESSION!!

I played a $1.75 2 table turbo on stars and….. I won for a nice $10!!
At same time played a $6.50 2 table turbo and….. crept into 4th for a small cash
Then trying to keep my discipline, I put $5 on a 1c/2c 6 max table
And about 10mins later with a wapping 50c profit I left as time for work

Hey gota start somewhere

NOW…. Where to find some value???

As it’s a bank holiday wkend that means I have pencilled in some VPT (valuable poker time) with the GF’s acceptance. Now I have about $80-$90 in my stars account and Saturday will be my day, now I not going to all day maybe 2-4 hours tops, it wont be in the evening probably around mid day to early evening i.e say 12/1 til 5/6 ish

So what I need from you are suggestions of what games I should play during this time?
Cash or tourney? Which tournys? Now I happy to have a punt at anything up to say $20 buy in or say $10 if re buys, so what I would hope for is one tourney where I can hopefully make a nice cash finish and get the roll jump up to a better level

So who’s knows the best place for me?? It has to be on stars, and you have til 6pm today to let me know

PK69

2 comments:

Kenn said...

how did you go on satuday did u win?

Stefan Klein said...

just read your blog and wanna wish you luck for the future. added you to my blogroll.
maybe see you at the tables.