Thursday 22 February 2007

Updates

Ok, so its been a little while since my last post,....

well was hoping for a few more comments but hopefully that will come with time! i do sometimes check my previous posts so pls do read my older posts and leave a comment or leave a comment on my latest post referring to an older post. Pls as i need your feedback to improve!!

Well, some non-poker news if anyone is interested, I got some exam results recently and alas i failed, so either i need to start trying harder for these exams (must admit the revision time off work was abused to play some poker!) or start improving very quickly so i can stop with all these exams......... i can dream!

So back to poker, well as you can see from the blog links on the left, i have been whoring myself around trying to get as many people as possible to my blog, hopefully its working!! its shameless i know but once i start getting some more feedback i can cut down the spamming, maybe?....
also i cant help it, all these poker blogs are just so damn addictive!!

CHECK OUT donkeytest, it is a quality poker test, and in case your wondering my score was average!! i think i will even go through the questions on here reasoning with you my answers and hopefully hearing from you.

Back to my poker basics, well after reading through the numerous comments regarding which poker site to play on, well all one of them ;) this is what i have decided to do:

I have downloaded Full Tilt through rakebrain to get my 27% back, after checking out the site and the tour i decided that the software looked good, seems to offer a good range of games and player numbers, although it is american i believe after chatting with mark from pokerpains that due to my early morning sessions this could be a good thing with the usa players being tired/drunk.... we shall see.. i haven't deposited any money yet, but i plan to put in $50 soon, i must say sorry to mark, i couldnt see anywhere to mention he referred me and i had to put in rakebrain as the bonus code to get my rake back, unless anyone else knows what to do??

I will keep my stars and 888 accounts and prob put $50 in each, stars has just the biggest range of tournys and players to ignore, and 888 has decent software and player numbers and we shall see if there are more fish there, lets hope so!! also both are usa time so again hoping the tired/drunk factor may help me!

as for an english site..... still unsure though i did look at william hill's tour and it looked pretty good so may put $50 there.

so thats all for now

pk69

2 comments:

Marky said...

I use raketherake.com which also offers a huge freeroll every month if you play 500 rake hands. Its up to $19,000 this month.
You can still uninstall full tilt, clear cookies and temp files and then re-download through raketherake.com if you like.
No worries though if you don't.
Maybe see you on the tables some day!

Anonymous said...

PokeKing69, I've played on a lot of sites and to be honest my favourite, loose players, great software, enough fish, is Mansion.

I've been given this link by the guy that reffered me

http://www.mansion.com/?trackid=253129

and in the first 13 hands I played I turned $20 into $71 on the 10/20c table!

Edog