Monday 18 February 2008

feb update

ok so i not posted in a while, i'm just lazy!!

well that and work has been crazy since coming back in Jan

well my stars roll is now gone, my party roll is at bout $20 ish, i gonna try grind that up playing micro cash tables

now i know a lot of people set goals for 2008, i never did but i think i going to.... not now gonna have a think bout it 1st

but one thing i have decided... i just cant afford to play without rakeback so with that in mind i have put $100 on full tilt i am thinking bout putting some cash in either littlewoods or sunpoker as i can get good deals on both of them

i think for my pre work morning sessions full tilt will be my site of choice as i think its the only site with rakeback with a decent level of traffic at 7:30-9am uk time
but at weekends i think i will use l'woods or sun as they are both on uk time n i think have good traffic at weekends during the day time when i might be playing e.g. 11am -4pm ish

work is still crazy for me, and i have courses starting soon for my exams in jun so poker may be a little quiet for me, also got GF's mum with us n she stays in poker room/2nd bedroom so no play while she here.

hope ur all well n i will think bout those targets/goals n post some time soon ish

PK69

1 comment:

seymour:cards said...

you gonna link me up? i've added you as asked.

good luck at the tables

seymour