Tuesday 4 September 2007

been a while

hey everyone i know its been a while since my last post

been busy with work, had a holiday, got my exam results......... I PASSED!!! bit of a shock but i will take it anyway i can

also played some poker, started well making bout $200 in 3 days, but since i've been erratic to say the least and am down down bout $150 from my high of $600

some bad play but also some bad luck, oh well thats poker

i mite of said b4 that i have the greenlight from the gf to go play at the sovereign poker club, i was gonna go during my hols but was bit busy so next wekend i will be going!!!

i have 2 choices, be a pussy and play the £5 re-buy so i can have a cheap look and find my feet
or man up and play the £20 semi freeze out....... more expensive and more likely to get out played or just make a fool of myself!!

what should i do??

PK69

No comments: