Friday 19 January 2007

And so it begins......

Hi there everyone, today i start a mission/journey which i wish to share with you and with your help progress!!

I am a fairly new poker player, i play online at pokerstars, 888.com and betfair, though mostly stars at the moment.

I have been playing for fun, but the bug has got me and i want to improve get better, maybe start making so small money and after that well we will see, to go on and play pro is my and probably everyone else's dream, it wont be easy especially with a) having a life and b) a girlfriend who i live with, severly restricts the poker time i can get in.

Anyway so thats me for a start, i am going to post my thought and ramblings and some of my results from poker on here to discuss with anyone that wishes to and hopefully can help me improve.

I have read a basic book on poker and also Harrington on holdem volume 1, i understand hand selection, patience, position, probabilty and pot odds etc, though i find it hard right now to 1) remember all the things when i am playing, or 2)work out all the maths in the time i have online before i have to act.

So the journey begins, wish me luck..

No comments: